Monday, December 27, 2010

Let Your Shoes Do The Talking

 At a Dholki last night I met a pair of purple Ninewest pumps that did all the talking and had me entertained the entire time. I tried and tried to find that shoe online but to no avail. I did however find a very similar looking pair and I have put a picture of that below so you can relate to my excitement.


Long gone are the days when women believed in a practical pair of black shoes that went with everything you owned in your closest. Shoes are now available in every style, color, print and texture and complement the outfit like never before.

What does a pair of shoe mean for lady? The words of the famous designer shoemaker Manolo Blahnik You put high heels on and you change’ answers that question for us. Shoes are undeniably an integral part of your outfit and a reflection of your personality.

Keeping this in mind I did a little research and found that the shoe style that is predominant in your collection represents certain aspects of your personality.  So in this post I would highlight the different styles of shoes and the aspect of your personality they represent 

Ballet Flats

Wearers of these are soft spoken, feminine and comfortable in their skins.  Other character traits include an active personality and some one that can adjust to all circumstances. Fashionable and confident ballet flats represent a combination of trendiness with comfort.


Flip flops

Energetic, youthful, casual and carefree are the dominant personality traits. These people are fun and laidback, and take life as it comes.


Sneakers

Wearer of these is cool headed, relaxed and practical. They represent a sporty personality combined with a spontaneous attitude.



Flats

Flats make you look trendy. It depicts that you are energetic and open minded. They also represent independent decision making ability and the desire to give importance to comfort while being fashionable at the same time. 




Wedges

These people are stylish and trendy.  Because wedge is a style that comes and go, the wearers of these are those that keep up with the trends as they arrive and are fashion conscious.

Stilettos

Those who love wearing Stilettos have a personality of one that likes being center of attraction all the time. It says that you have an outgoing personality. Feminine and sexy these shoes ooze confidence with every step.


 So which shoe represents your personality best? :)

17 comments:

  1. informative, was exactly what I needed! great job girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Sana! your feedback always boosts my confidence and means alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flip flops and flats for me. Means I am young energetic and all that. Good for me! lol! Nice post, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..thank you for your appreciation it serves as an encouragement for me so really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoe knowledge! Very nice ...
    I do agree that attitude changes with the type of shoes you wear, especially high heels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank u so much Hiba :)
    and i totally agree..i love wearing heels for the extra boost of confidence sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job putting personalities behind the kind of shoes we wear...i can easily vouch for ballet pumps and sneakers..totally me! :) good job once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww thank you so much appreciate the feedback :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice. I've always preferred sneakers. But they don't go too well with party wear :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very interesting & informative post. Thanks for sharing. Love the black flats & purple pumps at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah! What about boots? Nice, hard travel boots? I wear them all the time and go on solo hikes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flip flops and Stilettos for me all the wayy... i luved it...shoes def represent who you are and a pair of nice shoes tht compliments ur dress is soo very important..keep me posted hun , great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ anonymous.. the comfort of sneakers is undeniable :)

    @CookieNF thank u so much..the purple shoes are on my wish list =D

    @Alnitak im sorry its my bad i didn't include the boots! there are many shoes types, i included a few only so some got left behind :)

    @Mahwish thank you so much hunz..u have an awesome taste in shoes and the flair to wear them well =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweeeeet! Stilettos & flats for me!!

    Manolo Blahnik 'You put high heels on and you change' «« TOTALLY agree!

    And uff, I so dig the purple pumps! The black flats too! ♥

    Good job on the post, love!

    P.s. Too many exclamation marks eh? Heh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exclamations marks are good!! =D
    thank u for enjoying my post..appreciate the encouragement :)
    and u have no idea how badly I want these purple pumps!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. A mix of flip-flops and stilettos defines me, I guess :)

    Interesting read!!

    ReplyDelete